As soon as you become a parent, you start to think about how you can give your child a great life. You want your child to be happy, healthy, and safe.
You want to protect your child from accidents, and this is one of the reasons why you purchased a reliable and safe vehicle and a car seat or booster seat for your child. The car seats can go a long way in making sure your child will be protected when he or she is riding with you in the car. However, it is important that you know about the other dangers that can occur in the car.
- A vehicle coming out of a parking area and hitting a child
- A child running into the street and is accidentally hit by a car moving forward
- Children being left inside of a car when temperatures are extremely hot or extremely cold
- Leaving a child unattended while the car is still running or leaving the keys in the ignition or anywhere else in the car — some children may be tempted to drive the car themselves
- Someone stealing the car while a child is still inside. The child will be at risk of being kidnapped, seriously injured, or killed
Our Nashville car accident lawyers feel compassion and concern for parents whose child have been injured in a car accident. The accident could have happened close to your home, in traffic, or the car could have had major problems that caused you to have an accident. If you need information about assistance on a car accident case, do not hesitate to contact us today for our help.