A native of Ohio, Sarah Stein has lived in Nashville since 1974. A cum laude graduate of Belmont University, she attended the Nashville School of Law graduating second in her class. She has taught legal education seminars to the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association and the Nashville Bar Association.
Certified as a civil trial specialist since 2002 by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education, she has taken more than 60 personal injury cases to trial or arbitration since joining our firm.
Sarah enjoys helping injured people and solving problems.
- Nashville School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee, 1992 – J.D.
- Belmont University, 1976 – B.B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Certified Civil Trial Specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Certified Civil Pretrial Specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Tennessee, 1992
- Judicial Clerkship, 1992 – 1993